Last modified: November 2019
You declare that the data you provide us, now or in the future, is correct and truthful and you agree to communicate any changes to it. If you provide personal data of third parties, you agree to obtain the prior consent of these data subjects and inform them about the content of this policy.
In general, mandatory fields in our forms must be filled in in order to process your requests.
- Who is the data controller? Unless otherwise indicated in the data collection forms on the website, the data controller responsible for processing the data is APERTURE TRAVEL, S.L., with registered address at Edificio Logitravel, Parcela 3B (Parc Bit), Ctra. Palma – Valldemossa km 7.4, 07121 Palma de Mallorca, Spain. You can contact the Logitravel Group Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.
- For which purpose will we process your data? We will process your data to answer your enquiries and process your requests.
- To whom will we disclose your data? In general, we will only disclose your data when necessary for the processing of your requests or with your prior consent. For the correct processing of your enquiries, the data provided may be disclosed to the companies of the Logitravel Group.
- Lawful basis of the processing. The basis for the processing of your data is your own request for information, as the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract to which the data subject is a party or for the application of pre-contractual measures at the request of the latter.
- For how long will we retain your data? In general, we will retain your data for the validity of the relationship you have with us and, in any case, for the periods established in the applicable legal provisions, for example in accounting and tax matters, and for the time necessary to meet possible liabilities resulting from the processing. We will delete your data when it is no longer necessary or relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
- What are your rights? You have the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not we are processing your personal data and, in this case, to access it. You may also request the rectification of inaccurate data and to have any incomplete data completed, as well as to request its erasure when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, you may request the restriction of processing of your data. In this case, we will only process the data affected for the establishment, exercise or defence of claims or with a view to protecting the rights of other people.
Under certain circumstances, and for reasons related to your individual situation, you may object to the processing of your data. In this case, we will stop processing the data except for compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or for the establishment, exercise or defence of claims.
Likewise, and under certain conditions, you may request the portability of your data for it to be transmitted to another data controller.
You may withdraw the consent you have given for certain purposes, without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to its withdrawal.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection authority.
To exercise your rights, please send a request by post or by email to our Data Protection Officer at the addresses indicated in the section ‘Who is the data controller?’
You may obtain more information about your rights and how to exercise them on the website of the Spanish Data Protection Agency at http://www.aepd.es or on the website of the data protection authority of your country.