Portal de privacidad
Last modified: November 2019
Welcome to the LOGITRAVEL GROUP Privacy Portal. Here you will find important information about the processing of your personal data and your rights under current regulations on the matter.
VIEW OUR PRIVACY POLICIES
I’m a customer or a tourist
- Applicable cookies policy to the Online Travel Agency Logitravel:
I’m a job candidate
I’m an agency
Ethical channel (Crime prevention plan)
I’m an employee
I’m a corporate systems user
Our performance guarantees
LOGITRAVEL GROUP uses technical and organisational measures to ensure that the processing of personal data by group companies complies with GDPR requirements and ensures the protection of the data subject’s rights. These technical and organisational measures include the following performance measures, among others:
- Log of processing activities conducted by group companies
- Design and implementation of the procedures and logs required for compliance with the principle of proactive responsibility, including: privacy risk management and regular review of the management model; management and notification of security breaches; selection and management of data processors; and regard for the data subject’s rights.
- Design of an organisational support service and assignment of control functions
- Implementation of measures to ensure the ongoing confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of processing systems and services, for example:
- Individualised control and management of authorised users
- Access control to personal information
- Access control to documents and files
- Physical access control to processing resources and systems
- Control over remote access to the system
- Measures to restore the availability and access to personal data in a timely manner in the event of a physical or technical incident
- Handling of media and documents
- Control over data transmission via communication networks
- Control over processing tasks
- Procedure for managing and recording incidents
- Processes for regularly testing, assessing and evaluating the effectiveness of technical and organisational measures for ensuring the security of the processing
- Pseudonymisation and/or encryption of personal data
CERTIFICATIONS AND AUDITS
EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS
Regulations recognise the right to request access to and the rectification, erasure or portability of your personal data, the restriction of its processing, and the right to object to its processing.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency or any other competent supervisory authority. You may check the list and contact details of the European data protection agencies on the European Commission website: http://ec.europa.eu/newsroom/article29/item-detail.cfm?item_id=612080.
You may contact the Data Protection Officer of the Logitravel Group on DPO@logitravelgroup.com.
You may obtain more information about your rights and how to exercise them on the website of the Spanish Data Protection Agency (‘Agencia Española de Protección de Datos’) at http://www.agpd.es or on the website of the data protection authority of your country.
- Form to request to exercise GDPR rights: